The Tall Street Journal

Designer Shoes in Large Sizes - I need your opinion!

This is to both tall girls and tall guys:

Girls

I'm currently producing my first line of designer shoes for women in large sizes (starting at a UK Size 9/US Size 11) and I want to know what you need! At the moment, the first capsule collection is predominantly high heeled pumps and lower heeled courts (think Prada, Ferragamo, Blahnik styled) for day/evening wear, together with some bridal options.

I'd like to know, if you have large feet - what size are you, and what are you looking for that you can never find?

Guys

If you want to buy a pair of high quality, mens shoes (think Prada, Hugo Boss etc Style) - where do you go? I've been asked by many tall male friends to produce a line for men with large feet (starting at a UK Size 12/US Size 14).

What kind of shoes do you want? What size are you? What can you not find in the current market?

Any thoughts or opinion would be much appreciated!

Amazona x

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know that this is a late reply but I just joined today. i wear an 11 in a round toe and a 12 or 12 1/2 in a pointy toe. But what I can never find is a knee high boot that can fit around my calves. I love the look of a great b*&^% boot.... but alas nothing. :( And the market is getting better about making shoes that look like my grandmothers, but kudos to you and keep up the good work.

RSS

© 2022   Created by Cheyenne Throckmorton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service