The Tall Street Journal

All Discussions Tagged 'tall' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Exercise for tall people

I put together a blog post on exercise for tall people.  Some of this requires that you talk with a doctor and preferably someone who knows…

Started by Jheri Olsen

1 Dec 24, 2017
Reply by Augusto Luciano Díaz Greco

Companies on The Tall Street Journal

Figured we probably needed an ongoing place to talk about members of the site and some of the products they either produce or help to marke…

Started by Cheyenne Throckmorton

3 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Anita Lamb

An article for the tall woman wearing heels out there!

Hey guys!   My name is Sussan and I am 180 cm. I currently work as a junior copywriter for StyleTread. We're an online shoe store and as th…

Started by Sussan Souseiseki

4 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Sussan Souseiseki

An article for the tall woman wearing heels out there!

Hey guys!   My name is Sussan and I am 180 cm. I currently work as a junior copywriter for StyleTread. We're an online shoe store and as th…

Started by Sussan Souseiseki

0 Jun 26, 2011

Jeans for tall men & women

Hi All, I'm mark, 6'6". I'm a jeans lover and wear them all the time, tho finding proper fitting jeans has been a life-long nightmare. Hav…

Started by Mark Seeger

0 May 25, 2011

Desks for Tall People

Puddle Town Woodworking has a line of desks. DFTP - Desks for Tall People www.puddletownwoodworking.com/desks.php Puddle Town Woodworki…

Started by Kenny Lipowski

4 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Kenny Lipowski

Desks for Tall People

Puddle Town Woodworking has a line of desks for Tall People DFTP - Desks for Tall People   Designing the desk to fit the user. Proper hei…

Started by Kenny Lipowski

0 Feb 1, 2011

Tall Cutting Boards

Just wanted to add a link from The Tall Street Journal marketplace over to the discussion about Tall Cutting BoardsTall Cutting Boards Disc…

Started by Cheyenne Throckmorton

0 Feb 20, 2010

Tall Men Clothing-Sizing Study

To all Tall Street Journal men who struggle to find good, fashionable clothes to fit your tall frame. I am currently conducting sizing rese…

Started by Mark Tindall

0 Jan 1, 2010

Caribbean Cruise for Tall Adults

My husband and I are Atlanta Sky Hi alumni and are sponsoring a Valentine's Day cruise for tall club members* around the U.S. and Europe. T…

Started by Linda Terrill

2 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Linda Terrill

RSS

© 2022   Created by Cheyenne Throckmorton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service