The Tall Street Journal

Jheri Olsen's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I wrote a little piece on exercises based on what I was hearing from the sports doct…"

Jheri Olsen replied Jun 26, 2010 to Human Heart Problems, Palpitations and New Research

6 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by Jheri Olsen

"This is really interesting Cheyenne. I wonder if it makes sense to ask our doctors i…"

Jheri Olsen replied Jun 24, 2010 to Human Heart Problems, Palpitations and New Research

6 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by Jheri Olsen

"Most of the guys I've gone out with are shorter than me and the best boyfriend I eve…"

Jheri Olsen replied Jun 3, 2010 to tall girls dating shorter men...period. haha. let's chat about it?

19 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Jack Plissken

"I'm not directly involved with the tall cutting boards from AWP - I just help Collee…"

Jheri Olsen replied Feb 21, 2010 to Companies on The Tall Street Journal

3 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Anita Lamb

"Maybe it makes sense to point to the resources that people have done and are doing.…"

Jheri Olsen replied Feb 19, 2010 to Discuss The Tall Show on Martha Stewart

8 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Jheri Olsen

"The show's television audience is well over 90% female, so that is going to be the f…"

Jheri Olsen replied Feb 19, 2010 to Discuss The Tall Show on Martha Stewart

8 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Jheri Olsen

"Most of the literature shows height is very important statistically - so much that i…"

Jheri Olsen replied Dec 11, 2009 to Tall women dating shorter men? Tall men dating childsized women?

65 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Scott

"There are a lot of studies that look at these things and, of course, it gets complic…"

Jheri Olsen replied Dec 7, 2009 to Tall women dating shorter men? Tall men dating childsized women?

65 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Scott

"It is just a tool for looking at the data. I didn't have enough data to do anything…"

Jheri Olsen replied Dec 5, 2009 to Tall women dating shorter men? Tall men dating childsized women?

65 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Scott

"I became interested in height and height preference as a sexual dimorphism and notic…"

Jheri Olsen replied Dec 3, 2009 to Tall women dating shorter men? Tall men dating childsized women?

65 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Scott

RSS

© 2022   Created by Cheyenne Throckmorton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service