The Tall Street Journal

General (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another word game - Add a letter, Drop a letter

I'll say one word then you change the word by adding one letter and dropping on letter... IE: Broad Brood so my word is: LEVER

Started by Ashley Anne

15 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Ashley Anne

Airlines Charging For Tall Seats

Has anybody heard about the Qantas airline charging an extra $160 for Tall People to sit in the exit row seats? Petra from Tall People Uni…

Started by Ashley Anne

4 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Stefano

An awful awful news story...

Hello All, I recently read about an awful story about a funeral home. Not for the faint of heart... http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id

Started by Paul S

1 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Cheyenne Throckmorton

I need HoneyMoon ideas!!

Hey folks... I'm struggling here. I've only a few more weeks until I tie the knot. And my Beau and I have yet to decide on what to do for…

Started by Ashley Anne

1 Aug 6, 2009

Tall Talk - A Popular Forum for Tall People

I thought I would mention the TallTalk.com forum site on TTSJ. I discovered Tall Talk a few months ago. I was pleasantly surprised at how o…

Started by Ashley Anne

0 May 24, 2009

A Left-Handed Toon For Us Giants

http://www.lefthandedtoons.com

Started by Jay Ferris

2 May 18, 2009
Reply by Ashley Anne

Happy Mothers Day Ladies!!

I wanted to drop a line to all you mothers out there to say HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!! Hopefully you are relaxing and enjoying your day!! I know…

Started by Ashley Anne

0 May 10, 2009

Annoying Things People Say To Us

I have always wondered what an adequate response is to the constant "Wow your tall!" remarks. In high school my friends told me I should be…

Started by Joe

1 May 10, 2009

It's Dangerous When...

Today I decided to give both my cats a bath with out any help. Bad Idea. I have claw marks all over my arms, my neck, my back and my knee…

Started by Ashley Anne

0 May 1, 2009

PETA getting new spokesman, Michael Vick?

Hmmm, what do you guys think about this? - Just a guy doing what it takes to get back into the NFL - Vick really is sorry and trying to do…

Started by Cheyenne Throckmorton

0 May 1, 2009

RSS

© 2022   Created by Cheyenne Throckmorton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service