The Tall Street Journal

General (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Little Southern Humor

If you guys have yet to read the column written by Celia Rivenbark about the women who caused an accident while trying to shave her you…

Started by Ashley Anne

0 Jun 23, 2011

car for tall

Hey i was wondering if anyone tried out the 2006 xb. Im 6 5 230 and my ford ranger i keep banging my legs on the wheel. ive heard it was go…

Started by Christian Taum

2 May 21, 2011
Reply by Christian Taum

SEEKING EXTREMELY TALL PEOPLE FOR NEW DOCU-SERIES ON MAJOR CABLE NETWORK

Gay Rosenthal Productions, the Emmy nominated producers behind Little People, Big World, are casting an exciting new series TALL! The s…

Started by phcast

0 May 20, 2011

Staning Reach and Wingspan

I was curious what everyone's wingspan and standing reach are, relative to their height. I feel like I have pretty long arms for my height…

Started by Brad Hoover

0 May 7, 2011

Tall Comic Strip

This made me giggle.  

Started by Ashley Anne

0 Mar 16, 2011

Just Because

I was just thinking about all my Tall Friends.  It's been a while sense I've been on any forums.  I thought it about time to stop and say h…

Started by Ashley Anne

1 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Andy Fesler

Desks for Tall People

Puddle Town Woodworking has a line of desks. DFTP - Desks for Tall People www.puddletownwoodworking.com/desks.php Puddle Town Woodworki…

Started by Kenny Lipowski

4 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Kenny Lipowski

Desks for Tall People

Puddle Town Woodworking has a line of desks for Tall People DFTP - Desks for Tall People   Designing the desk to fit the user. Proper hei…

Started by Kenny Lipowski

0 Feb 1, 2011

Designer Shoes in Large Sizes - I need your opinion!

This is to both tall girls and tall guys: GirlsI'm currently producing my first line of designer shoes for women in large sizes (starting a…

Started by Amazona

1 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Nina Carswell

Amazon Eve

I saw this video on Tosh.0 last night.  And of course he made fun of her. It wouldn't be Tosh.0 if he didn't. But I for one think she is go…

Started by Ashley Anne

0 Sep 29, 2010

RSS

© 2022   Created by Cheyenne Throckmorton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service