1. My hobbies are working on cars & attaining knowledge about anything around me. Being one dimensional doesn't really suit me as I love to learn about new things every day.
2. My goal is to eventually get out there & race on controlled & private circuits. I believe that I can get a lifetime's worth of enjoyment doing what I love for a short period of time rather than spend long periods of time in misery.
3. I am unique in the way that I do not allow trends to rule my every thought/action. As stated, I do my own thing, which may come off as weird. I am random & I am prone to seeking out things & people of interest.
4. I pretty much listen to whatever I want depending on the mood I am in. The randomness will be heard if you ever have a chance to listen to any of my playlists. I actually listen to whatever I like at the time.
5. Don't confuse any of that with being a stiff. I like to go out & enjoy myself too. I do whatever I am in the mood to do at the moment & it is all totally random & usually surprises everyone. I can't call myself a basic man in that regard. I will only reveal to those who have gained my trust!
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of The Tall Street Journal to add comments!
How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on:( [email protected] ) for the full details.