The Tall Street Journal

Tall Clothes (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sunglasses for people with big heads?

I have a big head. Does anybody know where to get big sunglasses?

Started by Andy Fesler

9 Aug 30, 2017
Reply by Steve

Online Stores for tall clothing, shoes, etc.

Here is a list of stores from which my wife, who is 6'2", and myself, 7'2" and 325 lbs., have bought from.  Maybe there are a store or two…

Started by Alex Kuehl

11 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Jason S

Tall Life: A new book for tall people

I would like to introduce you to my new book called Tall Life. The purpose of the book is to raise awareness for some of the issues we tal…

Started by Tall Sam

1 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Tall Sam

Best Places to Buy Tall Clothes

Where does everyone have the best luck finding the right clothes to fit? Big and Tall seems obvious, only problem for me is the "and" part…

Started by Cheyenne Throckmorton

51 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Pierre BigandTalnews

People movers for tall people

i ...I'm from Australia and have 3 boys and two are 6'3" and still growing. Eldest is 16, then 15 and the 12 year old is about 5'4". Oldest…

Started by Judith Birch-Watts

1 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Cheyenne Throckmorton

Jeans for tall men & women

Hi All, I'm mark, 6'6". I'm a jeans lover and wear them all the time, tho finding proper fitting jeans has been a life-long nightmare. Hav…

Started by Mark Seeger

0 May 25, 2011

Shoe Shopping

I know we already have a discussion started for clothes but I thought it would be nice to have one just for shoes. I mentioned some of the…

Started by Glam Kam

11 May 23, 2011
Reply by Momoftallgirls

Tall Lingerie

Ever find any great web sites where you cam buy tall lingerie? My wife is tall, not "plus." Thanks! -M

Started by Mike

1 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Anja Rivkins

Tall Men Clothing-Sizing Study

To all Tall Street Journal men who struggle to find good, fashionable clothes to fit your tall frame. I am currently conducting sizing rese…

Started by Mark Tindall

0 Jan 1, 2010

Hello Tall Friends!!

I've been MIA Lately. I apologize! It's officially FALL!! I'm curious if any of you did anything exciting for Summer Vacations....(still h…

Started by Ashley Anne

2 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Ashley Anne

RSS

© 2022   Created by Cheyenne Throckmorton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service